Friday 16 May 2008

Not good - good!



I've been a little under the weather for about a week. Last weekend we had lovely Summerlike weather and now it's cooler than normal for May. Not good for aching joints and muscles, nor for the sinuses. Going to the Doc later today, I need a sicknote for work. Hard to do my job as a telephonist with headaches and dizzyness.

Staying at home for a couple of days gives me time to go through all the projects I've had going on for quite a while. I'm the typical occational knitter and tend to start things and then I get bored from them when they're almost done. Anyway, I've decided to finish them off one by one before I start up a new one. Allthough it has to be said, I have plans. Both for my stash and the yarns I'm buying. I am a yarnoholic, I confess ...

Pics above show the projects in my basket. Cuffs with pearls, a long scarf (stole) peacock lace, an even longer scarf in kind of a "fence" lace (very easy to make) and of course the socks you can see further down. I've just finished a sweater for Julia, one of my sisters grand daughters. I hope to get a picture of her with it on shortly as I've just sent it for her without taking a pic of it.



No comments: